Environmental advisory services provide technical support in situations of conflict resolution involving environmental aspects that have already occurred, or that are about to occur.
ARCHIPEL acts strategically, together with the environmental legal consultancy as necessary, in the development of scenarios of environmental and reputational risks, presenting effective actions to conduct the case, as well as measures to be adopted to prevent, control or mitigate risks, in order to avoid litigation and/or environmental sanctions.
Technical advice includes services of:
- Technical Assistant;
- Technical Assistant Expert;
- Technical Report / Second Opinion;
- Formulation and/or review of requests;
- Support in defining case management strategy;
- Risk and sensitivity analysis;
- Elaboration of technical responses and contestation of legal claims and/or of administrative sanctions.